Background

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What I am working on now

I spent the day in Lexington as I had to see my doctor.  I stayed up all night last night so I really need to go to bed. :)
I thought I would post a few photos of the batik block samper I am making. 

This is my sewing desk that I painted a very bright red. I love red right now. There are a couple of my Dresden quilt block in the works on "Bessie", my Bernina that I named after my MaMa Bessie.

Here are some more blocks:
#1 is a Balkan Puzzle block 


#2 is the Wonky Pound Sign. I made two of this block





Ohio Star Block












String Block. I love this, but it takes longer than you think.Oct


Wonky Pound Sign, maybe to bright?












I will post more tomorow, as I am falling asleep in the chair.
Night all.



1 comment:

  1. Hi, thought I'd return the favor & visit your blog, thanks! I really like the wonky pound signs! I like your other blocks, too. Will they all be put together in one quilt? Lovely! RunningHen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete